Saturday, April 15, 2006

Realise the full moon

"Because each time wind comes, a wave comes, the moon is broken in a thousand pieces. But again the lake becomes silent, and all the broken pieces all over the lake start gathering again. Because it is a reflection, the moon is never broken, it is only the reflection that is broken. And because the moon is never broken, it does not matter that its reflection is broken a thousand times.

All our bodies, all our minds, all our lives are nothing but reflections of the real moon... broken a thousand times. Still, in the innermost core of your being, the moon is as full and as perfect as ever."

-Osho

1 comment:

jasmin said...

Hey, these lines are so very true and I am obliged I got to read them at this point in my life.

I would like you to visit my blog
http://bitter-innocence.blogspot.com/

Jasmin Mani